Friday, September 18, 2009

My Dream Wedding

So this is actually my second post for the day, but they seemed to need to be separated.
So here's day one of pictures of my wedding. I just have to first of all say thank you.
Thank you to my mother, sister, and mother-in-law for planning the various events and all the time that went into them. Thanks to my other sister who is responsible for all the awesome pictures that you will see here. By the way you should check out her websitewww.edgeofshade.com. She's really amazing. I tried to think of the best way to allow people to see as many of the pictures as possible and enjoy my amazing day with me, but not have to scroll through all 300 that were taken and given to me. Here's my best attempt, it might be a little busy, but it mostly works. Hope you enjoy them. Oh and if anyone see any they like, contact me or Matt and we can send it to you to do with what you like.


Wedding started out with the Brigham city open house. I didn't wear my wedding dress since it was a couple of days before the actual wedding. It was wonderful and we're down to the last two slices from the yummy extra cheesecake mom Durrant gave us.


Lots of people in these next pictures. These are the luncheon. It was fun, my mom talked about me for a minute and Matt's dad talked about him. It was all really sweet and fun. The food was amazing (I love Los Hermanos).



Next was the ceremony and pictures afterwards which will show up more tomorrow or Sunday. That was awesome, of course, but I won't give anything away. So after that was the reception in the backyard that looked like a dream. And the food (that was able to eat) was really good. Special thanks to the youngest sister for the cake. She and my mom made it and it looked amazing.


And what reception is complete without people. There were tons of them. The girls are my awesome piano students who helped a ton. Pay special attention to Ben telling a "fish story." Actually I have no idea what he
was talking about, but I'm sure it was a good story. Sorry this set has a lot of people in it.



Now we get to go to the pictures of all the wonderful people around me. First of course is the friends. All really good friends and a couple from a long way away. One of the girls came from
Austria, and Matt had someone he knew on his mission here from Hong Kong. Neither made the trip specially for the wedding, but it was really cool to have them both there. P.S. This was my favorite collage.


Sorry, this is turning into a really long post. So less talking from me. Here's the boys. Boys are crazy. Enough said.



And the girls who all look really beautiful. Aren't my new nieces cute? I love being an aunt.



Here's Matt's immediate family. They are all so awesome! I got extremely lucky with my in-laws. We had fun getting a good picture with the nieces and nephews.



And Matt's extended family more. And trying to take a picture at the open house.



And my awesome family. I just realized that I didn't include the best one of the sibs. I like my siblings. Notice that yes, I am the shortest. For those of you who haven't met them, when I talk about how tall my family is, I'm not exaggerating.



Everyone who came to the temple. The big group picture.



And finally the really awesome picture of the siblings.




4 comments:

  1. Love the wedding pictures! Yes, what a perfect day for you. I'm so glad I was able to make it out to your reception!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome pictures! it was a great day glad i got to be there with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!! Wish I could have been there to be in the roommate picture!! What a beautiful day! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete