Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Mostly Grown Up

So it has been nice playing grown up, settling into the apartment and buying furniture for more than ten bucks. It really started to make me feel like I was an actual adult. Don't worry, it didn't last long. Because apparently my hair didn't get the memo, so while I was feeling like a true blue readers digest afficionato, my hair was doing the Dennis the Menace. Emily noticed the rooster tail I was sporting as she cut my hair while I was watching a cartoon on her laptop. So maybe the hair wasn't the only thing not to realize I'm supposed to be grown up already. Anyway, the hair was bad enough that it had that Emily took a picture as a warning to future generations and it'll thankfully remain offline unless I really tick her off. Hopefully it can just fade away, like the mullet, only let's hope this one's permanent.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray im glad to see you entered the blogging world! I love all the posts. your apartment looks cute!

    ReplyDelete