Sunday, April 25, 2010

Embarrassment and Pain

Luckily not from the same source. I'll start with the embarrassing story. I'm sorry I'm not a story-teller so its not as funny as if someone else told it. I was at school on Friday and I had decided to wear a skirt, not for any particular reason. Its sort a an old skirt, not really old, but I wore it on my mission. I have recess duty and I had two coats on. So I went outside and came back in and took off my coats. I was working with my student and stood up to do something and she told me that I had a hole in the back of my skirt and I looked and the zipper had broken and burst open and I did have a 3 inch gaping hole at the pack of my skirt. It took me forever to get the zipper fixed and now I think it's permanently broken. There was only the one student in the classroom at the time and I desperately hope she's the only one who saw it. Thank goodness for the coats.
Now pain. I remember once doing a leg workout with my middle brother and not being able to walk for several days. You would think I would have learned. Nope, just Thursday I did another crazy lunge workout and I'm just now gaining the ability to walk again. Which would be better if I could raise my arms today. But I can't. Yesterday was push-up/ pull-up day. More soreness. So yes, its definite pain. But good pain. Matt & I are getting in shape! We are doing P90X, which really is crazy intense luckily its a lot of fun. Its a little strange how the person on the videos reminds me a ton of one of my brother's friends. So, here's hoping that I get actual muscles for the first time in my life! Go pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment