Thursday, April 8, 2010

Emily actually gets a little creative!

I had a lot of fun making birthday presents for my brothers. I got some awesome books that give instructions on how to make cookie bouquets and fruit bouquets and candy things too. These ones were appropriate for the brothers. For my fishing brother there was this one.
Please excuse my iron in the background.

I'm very proud of this one. I had a blast making this. We went to Walmart to get some stuff including cookie cutters. I was surprised, Matt was very excited when we found this box of 100 cookie cutters for just $10. Only 10 cents a piece which is pretty good. Brother gave me a big hug when he saw it which made me really happy. So for my all-star brother:


And with my leftover cookie dough here are my attempts at decorating. And for the record, I had no patterns in my decorating! I think they actually look pretty good. Happy Easter everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Wow-I'm impressed! What fun ideas! Way to go. I want to learn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are darling cookies!!! Way to go Emily. It also looks like LOTS of time to be so very creative.

    ReplyDelete