Saturday, April 17, 2010

One year

Dear Matt,

What a fun day it was to celebrate your birthday. I bet you would have never guessed on your last birthday that the next day you would meet your future wife. It was good to see you so happy and having fun today. I'm sad that once again I forgot to take pictures, but it happens. I don't think when either of us met, there could have been any clue of everything that we would see, do, and go through together. I have to be perfectly honest that this last year has been the most challenging of my entire life, but I know we have both grown so much and the best part is, we've grown together. You've heard this before, but my reaction of our first date was that I could be myself around you and that's still very true. The good, the bad, the wonderful and the ugly - you've seen it all and your still here and I know that no matter what you'll always love me. I love you so much and I'm very grateful for this past year and all I've grown to know. I know it will just get better.

Forever yours,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment