Monday, May 3, 2010

Losses and Gains

I dislike losing things. You'd never know it because I lose things a lot. Objects and such. But its also interesting when you lose friends. Not a permanent loss on these ones. But Matt's brother and family are going to leave us, and one of my best friends of all time is moving clear to Texas. I haven't seen her a lot as of late, but its horribly sad even still, because she's one of the few people I'm not related to that really get me. I'm definitely going to miss both of these people. But I have to remind myself its not really lost, just a greater distance away.
I also am happy to report a follow up on the last post. Today Matt and I did the same workout and much less pain and more strength. So my gain is not nearly as big as my loss, but I'm gaining muscle for the first time in my life! Its very very exciting.
So friends, I will miss not seeing you as often. But I do hope your next adventure is a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment