Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Enjoying the Basketball Season

I have discovered that I inherited a hobby. I just spent the last hour checking out high school basketball scores and players and anything else. I love following high school sports, almost as much as I like watching them. So, its started out as a good week in the world of basketball. Two brothers are in tournaments this week. Younger brother won his high school game over Box Elder by 25 points, older brother won the first game of their conference tournament by 23. Good day. I'm hoping that the good week just gets better. So many important games this week, starting tomorrow. BYU vs. Utah is always great and what a great year if we sweep them! Then it continues on Thursday with more action from the brothers. Hopefully it can keep up till Saturday and beyond. There's the beauty of a possible state championship, and a conference tournament championship. Wow, I'm excited. Go Cougars, Go Griffiths, and most importantly GO LEHI!

1 comment: