Saturday, March 13, 2010

Cleaning out the email inbox

So, I had my sister and brother-in-law over this evening. Actually they invited me over to keep me company while Matt works. It makes for fairly long nights with him gone. Although I do have to say when you start texting things like "A parakeet with a machine gun!" or "I do not think that word means what you think it means" it gets more entertaining. Anyway, we looked at some random videos and funny stuff (if you haven't seen the sleepwalking dog on youtube you need to look it up. I almost died laughing. Its the short video with over 10 million views) which led to sharing emails I'd been forwarded which led to me decide (probably not a decision but just a default action technically) that rather than kill time on facebook this time I would clean out the email inbox. Which also leads me to an apology. I'm really bad at responding to things or forwarding things that I really actually should. So I'm sorry if I ruined recipe swaps or didn't respond to your email. That's why the email inbox is now getting cleaned out and I promise to repent and do better in the future. You do also find some gems when you clean out the email inbox, which I love. You feel very loved. So tonight I just want to say thanks for the email.

No comments:

Post a Comment