Thursday, December 3, 2009

Changes

Change seems to happen all at once. But I guess its a chain reaction, since one change often causes other changes. That is the case with our little family. Soon we'll have a change in location, a change in employment, and the big change of graduation. I'm a little sad as I've started packing a little and I look around our first little apartment. Its going to be somewhat emotional leaving our first place and I can't believe we only have a little over 2 weeks left here. So much love and learning and joy and hard stuff too. A lot of memories. I'm excited because our next place is going to be awesome and I'll be able to start teaching piano and lots of other things. But its just interesting to change.

3 comments:

  1. Ah! I'm so excited you'll get to live close to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its always fun to start a new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of a quote, "The only constant in life is change." How true that is.

    ReplyDelete