Friday, November 13, 2009

Grand Pianos Live

So, even though there is less evidence on this blog I really do love music and I love to perform. I was really happy when recently I was able to get on a stage. A real live stage where people could applaud when I was done - something I haven't done since before my mission. The experience was a lot of fun and I was mostly happy with how it went. Not perfect, but a good experience to get the taste of the stage again and remember how much I enjoy it. So without further comment I will share with you the video. Not the greatest angle, but I'm impressed by our little camera's sound. Hope it works. Also I have to put in a plug for William Joseph, who wrote the song and you should all go out and buy his CD because its really good.

P.S. Skip the first 15 sec. because I'm just talking and you can't hear it anyway :)


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! It's like I was there. And afterwards we would have talked about how you did. And I would have been honest, so we tend to be brutally honest toward each other.

    You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness-I've always been so impressed by your amazing talent! Thanks for sharing. I'm glad you got the opportunity to perform again. I really like William Joseph too-he has some really amazing music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holey Moley Em!! I think this is really sad, but I don't think I ever got to hear you play back when we were roomies... What a terrible roommate I was! You are absolutely AMAZING! Thank you so much for posting this so I could hear it! Seriously, I am in awe... you are my hero!

    ReplyDelete